Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cancer Research Knitwear and all the things that make me warm

All the new knitwear in the world cannot compare with second hand charity shop knitwear and its days gone by musk. When I find this knitwear I am reminded of all that is good which in turn reminds me of Dr Cosby and all that he did. You follow me? Dr Cosby was a pioneer of knitwear and because of him there is an abundance of tasteless patterned sweaters and sweater vests for me to vacuum up, touch and cuddle. Because when the 1980s ended people came to their senses and realised that you only look cool in tasteless patterned knitwear if you wear tight jeans and have a fancy hair cut and they gave all this wool to the good folks raising money for all the bad in the world.

Dear Dr Cosby,

Thank you for all that you did and for everything that you created.
Because of you I am warm in the winter and the talk of the town.

Yours gratefully,

Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment